|Salary||R480k - R300k|
|Education||Matric; Concrete Technology Certificates|
An exciting new opportunity has become available for a Technical Controller/Concrete Technologist at a leading provider of construction and industrial materials in the country. This opportunity is located in Cape Town. The successful incumbent will be responsible for monitoring, developing and optimizing the technical performance of concrete products.
Minimum requirements include:
• Matric Certificate together with Certificates in Concrete Technology
• Minimum 5 years’ extensive experience in concrete design and technology with an aptitude for maths
• Good industry knowledge and experience in a similar role is key
• Proficiency in MS Office, especially MS Excel
• Driver’s license with own transport
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Riana on 010 900 4087 and select 4 for the Engineering Department. Alternatively visit our website on www.rposervices.co.za
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: engineeringrecruitment(at)rposervices.co.za