|Experience||Minimum 5 years|
The search for a Pretoria based Team Leader of Endpoint Security in a JSE listed financial services group is on.
Joining the infrastructure and operations team, the successful incumbent would need to be extremely competent and experienced in endpoint security, risk analysis, threat response and prevention.
The role will require the continual monitoring, analysis, and evaluation of technologies, processes and systems to ensure the sustainability and availability of IT services throughout the group.
The successful applicant will need to be a strong report provider and manager with a mind for quality service provision.
You are the perfect candidate if you have:
• An IT Degree or Diploma
• An Information Security qualification and certificates
• A minimum of 5 years’ management or leadership experience within the IT security industry
• A minimum of 4 years’ security platform administration or endpoint engineering experience within a medium to large scale operation
• A minimum of 3 year’s McAfee working knowledge
• Expert knowledge on network and IT security concepts and technologies
The successful applicant would be highly analytical, a whiz at encryption and would thoroughly enjoy consulting.
If you meet these requirements, please send your CV to email@example.com
Correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful
or email us: itrecruitment(at)rposervices.co.za