|Location||Cape Town CBD|
|Salary||R720k - R540k per annum|
|Education||IT Related Degree/Diploma|
Our client, a well-established and respected Asset Management Company in the Cape Town CBD, is looking for their next .NET genius to join their team and take their applications to the next level, both in building new solutions, as well as supporting systems already in place.
In this role you would work within a diverse team of developers, Business Analysts, Application Developers, Testers, and Integration Developers.
• Analytical Degree or Diploma (Information Technology, Computer Science, Informatics, Information Systems, Actuarial, Engineering, Mathematics)
Amount of experience and in which industry/environment
• 5+ Years .NET experience
• Scrum/Agile Methodology
• We are looking for a developer with 5+ years of experience to join a team responsible for developing new solutions and supporting the existing systems in a challenging business environment.
• The environment consists of a diverse range of technologies and applications.
• Their desktop applications are built using WinForms and WPF.
• Their web applications follow a micro-services approach where the backend services are built primarily of RESTful API’s using dotnet core and deployed on their containerized infrastructure.
• The frontend uses a React-Redux stack to build our suite of single page applications.
• Backend development is done using primarily the Microsoft toolset, .NET, SQL and related products.
• Writing technical specifications and developing the new functionality to Company standards and deadlines.
• Participating in design and planning sessions.
• Understand the existing systems, how they work, how they fit into the overall architecture and what they are achieving for the business.
• Analyse issues reported by users and track down their cause through debugging techniques and discussion with other team members.
• Fixing the issues through database changes or .NET code fixes.
• Testing and deployment of new development.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, forward your comprehensive CV ITrecruitment@rposervices.co.za, visit our website www.rposervices.co.za or contact the IT Team on 010 900 4087.
Please allow a minimum of 48 hours for a response to your CV, if you do not receive feedback within one week please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
or email us: itrecruitment(at)rposervices.co.za