|Salary||R900k - R600k|
|Education||IT Related Degree/Diploma/Certificate|
A fantastic company in Midrand is looking for an awesome Java Developer to join their Agile Team. If you are looking for exposure to various services including custom Software Development, Mobile Development, Cloud Services, Digital Transformation, and eCommerce, this is a great role for you.
They pride themselves on their work, their modern tech stack, and culture.
• Deliver a streamlined user experience while striving to develop a first-class codebase using Java best practices and implement a complete user interface in the form of a mobile and desktop web app.
Responsibilities will include:
• Perform Test Driven development (TDD)
• Implement unit tests, E2E tests and integration tests
• Overall system and operation maintenance
• Java application development of server-based Java components and web applications written in Java
• Application integration with back-end systems.
• Creation of Microservices
• Application maintenance, support and performance monitoring.
• Ensure that the integrity and stability of systems and applications are upheld
• Help institutionalise software engineering best practices
You will need the following skills:
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the development of object oriented enterprise Java systems
• Working knowledge of Java, JEE (EJB, JPA, JSP, JSF), WildFly, jBoss
• Linux, Docker and Docker Swarm experience is advantageous
Should you meet the requirements for this position, forward your comprehensive CV ITrecruitment@rposervices.co.za, visit our website www.rposervices.co.za or contact the IT Team on 010 900 4087.
Please allow a minimum of 48 hours for a response to your CV, if you do not receive feedback within one week please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
or email us: itrecruitment(at)rposervices.co.za