|Salary||Competitive market related salary offered between R600k – R450k per annum|
|Education||Relevant Microsoft Certification in Dynamics NAV (Configuration/Deployment/Development)|
|Experience||4+ years’ experience in Microsoft Dynamics NAV environment|
A global company based in the Johannesburg region is on the lookout for a Microsoft Dynamics NAV Administrator. The successful candidate will be able to take responsibility for the maintenance, protection and enhancement of the Dynamics NAV system at a technical level.
• Design and Configure Groups Navision Infrastructure, ensuring the system is highly available and responsive at all times.
• Provide a hands-on development approach to the NAV Software deployment throughout the company.
• Design, develop and maintain the integration functions into existing platforms within the company.
• Ensuring the Dynamics NAV system is accessible to users at all times.
• Support and train end users with the NAV ERP system.
Key requirements for this position:
• Relevant Microsoft Certification in Dynamics NAV (Configuration/Deployment/Development)
• 4+ years’ experience in Microsoft Dynamics NAV environment
• Experience in designing and deploying Dynamics NAV
• Experience in IT System Administration
• Technical knowledge in MS SQL, Reporting Services and Analysis Services.
• Understanding of Accounting advantageous
Salary: Competitive market related salary offered between R600k – R450k per annum
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to Marike at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 666 9963 Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful
or email us: jobs(at)msdynamics365.co.za