|Salary||R800k – R550k per annum|
|Education||Relevant Microsoft Certification in Dynamics CRM|
|Experience||Minimum 5 years’ experience in CRM Consulting|
A fast growing company based in the northern Johannesburg area focused on Microsoft Dynamics and ERP Solutions is on the lookout for a CRM Team Lead to join them in the Functional Unit.
Responsibilities will include:
• Team Lead to provide functional and technical consulting services,
• Deliver successful implementation and support for Microsoft Dynamics Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software projects with a high level of client satisfaction.
• The projects may include custom development and SharePoint components.
Key skills and requirements are:
• 5-8 Yeas’ experience within the IT Industry
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in CRM Consulting
• Relevant Microsoft Certification in Dynamics CRM
• 3-5 years’ experience in Java Scripting (Working knowledge)
• Knowledgeable in SQL/ T-SQL, SSRS and SSIS
• Business consulting, project definition and planning skills
• Ability to gather information and requirements from customers and shift convert into CRM design and implementation.
Salary: Competitive market related salary offered between R800k – R550k per annum
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to Marike at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 666 9963 Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful
or email us: jobs(at)msdynamics365.co.za