|Salary||R780k - R660k per annum|
|Education||IT Related Degree/Diploma/Certificate|
We have an excellent opportunity for a Senior C# Developer with previous Lead experience with our client in Johannesburg North.
This role is mainly remote and will only require client-side participation when the project calls for it.
The ideal candidate will be flexible in learning new languages and software, as well as be skilled in research, analysis, design, as well as implementation. MUST be a self-starter with good attention to detail. You should also be able to effectively communicate with your team, and customers, with confidence and professionalism.
• BSc in Computer Science, or similar
Basic programming languages;
• HTML 5
• CSS 3
• ASP.NET Webforms
• ASP.NET MVC5
• DevExpress (Advantageous)
• MS SQL Server
Programming Concepts & Technologies:
• Object Oriented Programming
• Data Structures and Design Patterns advantageous
• Database management (Senior Level)
• MS SQL Server
• MS Office
• MS Business Intelligence Tools (SRSS in particular)
• Accomplish technical project requirements defined by project managers
• Meets and assists in improving implementation standards
• Completes project work packages within the agreed upon timeframes, and to the required level of quality
• Supports existing customer implementations and provides support as defined by the support and service processes
• Interact with customers at appropriate level with confidence and professionalism
• Coach and mentor junior staff members
• Assist with code review of junior staff
• Actively participates in knowledge and IP sharing through use of processes and systems put in place to capture said knowledge and IP
• Actively increase knowledge and skills in various areas as required to successfully perform requirements
• Extensive involvement in software development and maintenance
• Assist with testing as part of system development lifecycle
• Ability to assist with new proof of concepts as and when required
• Develop and maintain technical documentation
• Develop new software solutions for new and existing clients.
• Support existing applications on client sites
• Develop Web Services for integration with 3rd Party Applications
• Develop report templates using SSRS and Fast Reports
• Assist Business Analysts in gathering software requirements from clients and generating technical specifications
• Coordinate support delivery among junior developers
• Document all software development processes
• Perform technical product demo to clients
• Maintain and monitor Company’s network and administer domain security policies
Should you meet the requirements for this position, forward your comprehensive CV ITrecruitment@rposervices.co.za, visit our website www.rposervices.co.za or contact the IT Team on 010 900 4087.
Please allow a minimum of 48 hours for a response to your CV, if you do not receive feedback within one week please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
or email us: itrecruitment(at)rposervices.co.za