|Location||Cape Town, Southern Suburbs|
|Salary||R600k - R360k per annum|
|Education||IT Related Degree/Diploma|
|Experience||3 - 5 years|
A top client in Cape Town’s Southern Suburbs is on the lookout for skilled, passionate, and reasonably experienced Intermediate Java Developers to join their funky team.
Having previous experience in Finance/Retail development will be an advantage.
Have a look at the requirements below, if you meet (and dare I say, exceed) them and are looking for a forward-thinking multinational with great perks and benefits, we want to help you get there.
• IT Degree/Diploma
• 3 – 5 years *minimum* of professional development experience.
• Experience n a Scrum-based Agile environment advantageous
• Basic JSE API (to v7)
• GUI Development (Swing / SWT)
• Java 5.0 Language Fundamentals (preferably Java 7)
• JAXP / JAXB
• Logging frameworks (SLF4J, Log4J)
• EJB (MDBs)
• JSP & HTML (incl v5.0)
• JSP Custom Tags
• Caching mechanisms (ehCache)
• Web Frameworks (Struts/JSF,PrimeFaces)
• Spring (Core, Web, Remoting, Security etc.)
• ORM Concepts and Frameworks (Specifically myBatis)
• Core Concepts
• XSL (XSL:FO)
• Core RDBMS Concepts
• Design Patterns (GoF)
• Enterprise Patterns
• Application Architecture
• Technical Architecture
• Windows - Desktop & server
• Websphere (including Admin)
• Integration Frameworks (Apache Camel)
• Unit Testing Concepts (JUnit, Mockito etc.)
• Retail Business Domain Knowledge
• Python / Jython
• Shell Scripting
• Agile - SCRUM
• Distributor Source Management Processes
Should you meet the requirements for this position, forward your comprehensive CV ITrecruitment@rposervices.co.za, visit our website www.rposervices.co.za or contact the IT Team on 010 900 4087.
Please allow a minimum of 48 hours for a response to your CV, if you do not receive feedback within one week please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
or email us: itrecruitment(at)rposervices.co.za