|Location||Cape Town, Southern Suburbs|
|Salary||R600k - R480k per annum|
|Education||IT Related Degree/Diploma|
A top client in the Southern Suburbs of Cape Town is looking for skilled Intermediate Java Developers to join their awesome team. They pride themselves on the top-notch bespoke software they develop and maintain a healthy portfolio of clients.
In this role, not only would you be working on a great tech-stack with other remarkably skilled developers, but you would also gain international exposure, as well as world-class benefits.
• Ideally an IT Diploma or related Degree will be an advantage but is not essential
• Proven Java experience of at least 3 – 5 years of professional development experience.
• Candidates with more or deeper development experience are welcome to apply.
• Development experience in a Scrum based Agile environment will be an advantage
• Exposure to BDD/TDD will be a definite advantage
• Exposure to Enterprise development is a requirement.
• Exposure to object-oriented design concepts will be an advantage
• Basic JSE API (to v7)
• GUI Development (Swing / SWT)
• Java 5.0 Language Fundamentals (preferably Java 7)
• JAXP / JAXB
• Logging frameworks (SLF4J, Log4J)
• EJB (MDBs)
• JSP & HTML (incl v5.0)
• JSP Custom Tags
• Web Frameworks (Struts/JSF,PrimeFaces)
• Spring (Core, Web, Remoting, Security etc.)
• ORM Concepts and Frameworks (Specifically myBatis)
• Core Concepts
• XSL (XSL:FO)
• Core RDBMS Concepts
• Design Patterns (GoF)
• Enterprise Patterns
• Application Architecture
• Technical Architecture
Should you meet the requirements for this position, forward your comprehensive CV ITrecruitment@rposervices.co.za, visit our website www.rposervices.co.za or contact the IT Team on 010 900 4087.
Please allow a minimum of 48 hours for a response to your CV, if you do not receive feedback within one week please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
or email us: itrecruitment(at)rposervices.co.za