|Salary||R650k – R450k per annum|
|Education||Relevant Microsoft Certification in Microsoft Dynamics CRM|
|Experience||4+ years’ software development experience in a consulting environment / 2+ years’ experience in configuring, customizing and integration solutions using MS Dynamics CRM|
Intermediate Dynamics CRM Developer
A well-known company focused on Consulting is on the lookout for an Intermediate Dynamics CRM Developer to join their team in the Northern Johannesburg area.
Responsibilities will include:
• Provide senior expertise and guidance in the development and configuration of various software systems, applications, components and interfaces
• Assist in attraction, onboarding, development and retention of Dynamics CRM developers
• Review application functional and non-functional requirements for reasonability and design considering MS Dynamics CRM architecture
• Promote reusability, maintainability, reliability, and scalability in design and development
• Guide the development team in the development of MS Dynamics CRM application solutions
Key skills and requirements are:
• 4+ years’ software development experience in a consulting environment
• 2+ years’ experience in configuring, customizing and integration solutions using MS Dynamics CRM
• Relevant Microsoft Certification in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
• Knowledgeable in MS Dynamics CRM (including latest version) components, design, entities, customisation, configuration, integration and implementation.
• Ability to gather information and requirements from customers and shift convert into CRM design and implementation.
Salary: Competitive market related salary offered between R650k – R450k per annum
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to Marike at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 666 9963 Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful
or email us: jobs(at)msdynamics365.co.za