|Salary||R360k - R300k per month|
|Education||IT Related Degree/Diploma/Certificate|
Our client in Bryanston is looking for a skilled C#.NET Developer to join their team, building web-based solutions. In this role, you would be involved in the full SDLC, and have a say within project direction. This is a work hard/play hard sort of company and strives to make sure that their developers are happy
Great communication skills are a must as you would be liaising with the Company’s valued clients.
• Preference will be given to a candidate with a Microsoft or similar qualification
• Programming using C# .Net code (minimum of 3 years’ experience in an applicable environment)
• Build applications using Entity Framework
• Communication: Very strong verbal and writing skills (English)
• Working in a team to deliver solutions
• Working towards deadlines
• At least 3 years MS SQL or equivalent knowledge
• Strong analytical abilities coupled with system analyses experience will beneficial to candidates
• For a Microsoft Windows based company, the application developer should be knowledgeable in Microsoft .NET technology; Microsoft Visual Studio development system; hardware sizing and architecture; network and operating systems; server technologies—Microsoft SQL Server Database, Reporting Services, Analysis Services, N-tier architecture, and Web servers; and Internet technologies—Microsoft Internet Information Server (IIS), Microsoft BizTalk Server, and firewalls.
• Expertise in current computer hardware and software
• Extra requirements (travelling, types of software etc.)
• Developing web-based software solutions for customers in the Microsoft environment
• The application developer is the primary resource for determining the approach to be utilized in a project implementation.
• The application developer should possess a thorough understanding of the product from both a functional and technical perspective.
• He or she should have a comprehensive understanding of the implementation methodologies for the technology being utilized in product development, such as .NET or Java Framework.
• The application developer participates in every aspect of the development and implementation, working with business analysts to ensure full understanding of the change implications to current business processes.
• He or she designs and builds product deliverables according to specifications, escalates technical design or specification issues to business analyst/project manager and application development director, and works within a given time frame to complete coding.
• He or she follows good development practices and software development life cycle methodologies throughout product development
• Reviewing current systems
• Presenting ideas for system improvements, including cost proposals
• Working closely with analysts, designers and staff
• Producing detailed specifications and writing the program codes
• Testing the product in controlled, real situations before going live
• Preparation of training manuals for users
• Maintaining the systems once they are up and running
Should you meet the requirements for this position, forward your comprehensive CV ITrecruitment@rposervices.co.za, visit our website www.rposervices.co.za or contact the IT Team on 010 900 4087.
Please allow a minimum of 48 hours for a response to your CV, if you do not receive feedback within one week please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
or email us: itrecruitment(at)rposervices.co.za