|Experience||Minimum 5 years|
The search for a Pretoria based Programme Project Manager in a JSE listed financial services group is on.
Joining the Enterprise Productivity Area within the infrastructure and operations team, the successful incumbent would need to be extremely competent and experienced in the IT infrastructure project development and management process.
The role will require thorough planning, and implementation as well as continual analysis, and evaluation of technologies, programs and systems to ensure the delivery of projects within the frameworks and parameters required.
The successful applicant will need to be a strong report provider and simultaneous multi-task manager with a mind for excellent programme delivery.
The ideal candidate would have:
• A tertiary qualification in IT Technology or Business
• A project/programme management post-graduate qualification
• Between 5 to 10 years’ practical Programme/Project Management experience within the IT infrastructure environment
• A minimum of 8 years’ management experience within a medium to large scale operation
• Been a key player in the successful completion of a minimum of 5 major projects
• Experience within the financial IT industry
The ideal applicant would be highly goal driven and efficient at working multiple projects within pre-set parameters.
If you meet these requirements, please send your CV to email@example.com
Correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful
or email us: itrecruitment(at)rposervices.co.za