|Education||Degree or Diploma in HR|
A leading private healthcare organization is seeking a dynamic and hardworking Human Resource Officer to join their Human Resource Department.
Location: Durban, Kwa-Zulu Natal.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist in the design, development and delivery of strategic and operation HR services for the Organisation
• Assist in the drafting of job advertisements for vacant jobs, screening applications, shortlisting, interviewing and selecting candidates
• Assist in reviewing departmental recruitment requests to ensure all recruitment are conducted against the organisation’s staff establishment
• Maintain an up to date and accurate staff records and filing system
• Representations at Disciplinary, CCMA at a Conciliation or Arbitration Level
• Coordination of Training and Development within Company standards and norms.
• Degree / Diploma Human Resources Management or any Social Science discipline
• At least three years in a human resources role
• Understanding and practical knowledge of labour laws and statutory returns
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 666 9963.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: hrrecruitment(at)rposervices.co.za