|Salary||R480k - R360k per annum|
|Education||IT Related Degree/Diploma/Certificate|
Are you a passionate Front-End Developer looking for a new opportunity to showcase and grow your abilities? Do you want to join a creative and technical team with passion to match yours? Then we have your next amazing opportunity at hand!
A leading digital agency in the heart of Cape Town is looking for a skilled Front-End Developer to join their team. In this role you assume a lead role, defining tech-stack, and mentoring as well as providing world class Front-End Development work.
• B.S. degree in computer science or relevant work experience.
• 8+ years developing frontend websites and web applications with a focus on adhering to design requirements and security.
• 5+ years in technical leadership role.
• Able to identify potential performance and security problems when development frontend solutions
• Highly fluid and dynamic personality with the ability to adopt and adapt to changes very quickly.
• Able to think out of the box to solve problems.
• Familiar with software deployment and development on Linux and Microsoft platforms
• Proficient in Gulp task runner or CLI to quickly scaffold out frontend solutions
• Knowledge of Git either using Bitbucket or Github
• Knowledge of modern frontend frameworks and libraries such as React.js, Angular 1 / 2, Knockout.js, Meteor.js, Bootstrap and Zurb’s Foundation, MEAN stack / Webpack
• Some knowledge of C# and .NET solutions for maintenance and extension of legacy projects to allow for service integration is expected but not required
• Knowledgeable in using RESTful APIs and Socket.io to access data and display it in web applications
• Experience with Atlassian Jira in assigning tasks and tickets to frontend development team
• Experience working with managed and unmanaged hosting solutions
• Must be experienced at working in a highly dynamic environment where project requirements can change frequently.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, forward your comprehensive CV ITrecruitment@rposervices.co.za, visit our website www.rposervices.co.za or contact the IT Team on 010 900 4087.
Please allow a minimum of 48 hours for a response to your CV, if you do not receive feedback within one week please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
or email us: itrecruitment(at)rposervices.co.za