|Salary||R650k – R500k per annum|
|Education||Microsoft Certified Specialist in Microsoft Dynamics CRM|
|Experience||4+ years’ experience in and in-depth knowledge of software development, configuring, customizing and integration solutions using MS Dynamics CRM|
A well-established company based in the northern regions of Johannesburg is on the lookout for a Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer – The successful applicant will demonstrate a willingness to learn and a strong tenacity at implementing technologies on Client/Server Application Languages, Web, Mobile and Cloud platforms.
Key skills and requirements are:
• Microsoft Certified Specialist in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
• 4+ years’ experience in and in-depth knowledge of software development, configuring, customizing and integration solutions using MS Dynamics CRM
• Able to customise and implement MS Dynamics CRM across several business lines
• Able to analyse and troubleshoot CRM implementation issues
• Ability to review application functionality requirements and design within the MS Dynamics CRM architecture.
• Implement design, components, layers and interfaces of applications.
• Agile software development methodologies
• Ability to gather information and requirements from customers and shift convert into CRM design and implementation.
Salary: Competitive market related salary offered between R650k – R500k per annum
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to Marike at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 666 9963 Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful
or email us: jobs(at)msdynamics365.co.za