|Salary||R600k – R450k per annum|
|Education||Microsoft Certified Specialist in Microsoft Dynamics CRM|
|Experience||2-4 years’ experience|
A well-established company based in the northern Johannesburg region is on the hunt for a Dynamics CRM Developer – The successful applicant will demonstrate a willingness to learn and a strong tenacity at implementing technologies on Client/Server Application Languages, Web, Mobile and Cloud platforms.
Key skills and requirements are:
• Ability to review application functionality requirements and design within the MS Dynamics CRM architecture.
• Implement design, components, layers and interfaces of applications.
• Agile software development methodologies
• Ability to gather information and requirements from customers and shift convert into CRM design and implementation.
• Microsoft Certified Specialist in Microsoft Dynamics CRM Application; Microsoft Dynamics CRM Customization and Configuration; Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online Deployment
• 2-4 years’ experience in and in-depth knowledge of software development, configuring, customizing and integration solutions using MS Dynamics CRM
• Able to customise and implement MS Dynamics CRM across several business lines
• Able to analyse and troubleshoot CRM implementation issues
Salary: Competitive market related salary offered between R600k – R450k per annum
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to Marike at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 666 9963 Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful
or email us: jobs(at)msdynamics365.co.za